Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Sledding

Have you ever wanted to be on a Design Team?

Have you ever thought about trying out?

At Sketch-N-Scrap we have Guest Designers! This is a perfect way to try out the Design Team life and see if it is all you thought it would be. We would love to have you enter into the New Beginnings Crop Designer Challenge

I have a confession to make. I wanted to just use one photo for this sketch and flip it to go along with another single page I did but when I started laying out the page...with pieces because my pile is getting smaller (YAY) I messed up. I added the paper with the words going down it I knew it wouldn't make sense so I had to leave it as is. Well the photo I wanted to use was going the wrong way so I just added a few more pics and mad this work for me. In the end I love how it turned out and I always enjoy getting more photos on a page when I can so this was a win win for me.



Here is the Sketch #97

No automatic alt text available.


Good Luck!

Join in our monthly Facebook Crop this month it runs from - January 11th - 30th. I hope you can play along.

No comments:

Post a Comment