Monday, October 1, 2012

Laughter...



 
I have a small child. She thinks the rules the roost...in reality she sort of does however she is not allowed in my scrapbook area without supervision and now you can see why.




 
When I saw this all I wanted to do was cry and stomp my feet but then I realized all you can do sometimes is just laugh. She thought her ehem "art work" was so beautiful. I was not so impressed. I was however impressed that the Copics came off of my table top.

She used 5 ruined 1 and I now keep them hidden away out of sight. I am pretty sure she knows where I keep them but out of sight out of mind I guess. Haha!!

This wonderful memory was brought you you by our newest Sketch over at Sketch-n-Scrap. I hope you can join us!

Here is a quick tip! My large title "Laugh" is actually the base of some stickers that I used here I loved the font so much so I cut around the word and got a whole new title out of it. See sometimes it pays to keep all the bits and peices...
Here is sketch #18 from Lisa

1 comment:

  1. You have an artist in the making!! What wonderful inspiration for your layout. Terrific. *.*

    ReplyDelete