Wednesday, March 7, 2012

She's got Personality

Now I have that song in my head. So like any woman or maybe I should say most women there are plenty of things I would change about myself but one thing that I am pretty good at is laughing at myself and faking it til I make it. I put confidence out there even when I don't feel it. This is probably from putting up a I can do anything front when I was a single mom. I mean I wanted to raise confident girls and it must have worked because so far they seem pretty confident that they can do anything they set out to do...but this post isn't about them for once it is about me. 

I have always been a fan of those "All about me" albums. I have always kept a journal (mmm possibly I should burn a few LOL) I also want my kids to see me in the books and not just the one that takes the photo's so even though I am NOT a fan of getting into the photo's I just suck it up. Well one day as I approached 40 this past year I did a little photo shoot when I was bored out of my mind and I couldn't believe what happened. The photo's turned out great. I only had one chin, my coloring looked great, I had make up on...my hair was fixed. LOL see what I am saying here. I went ahead and developed them and decided to do up a page. The page turned out as good as the photo's...really I am not this full of myself. I swear. Anyway onto the page and the details.
I did some flags, and used my cricut for the title flags, clouds and butterflies.

I found this cute little pocket in an old PS kit. I think August 08

stamped this cute little pully it says Remember when

suprise! this is how I really act!!! Hehe...still makes me laugh so hard.

and another little view of the whole page.


4 comments:

  1. Such a lovely layout to showcase your personality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, I love it. Thats awesome how its hidden! Definitely shows your awesome personality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh...I LOVE this!!! Love the colors, the photos, the details. How perfect are those pin clips to hold the banners?! Awesome.

    ReplyDelete