Wednesday, January 25, 2012

How time flies...

I keep getting asked if I am ever going to update my blog so apparently I still have a reader or two out there even though I have been neglecting you, dear reader.

Every year when it is winding down I always say I am going to make a scrapbook calender and guess what? This year I DID IT!! Well half of it ;) my friend Lisa is always designing great sketches over at PersonalScrapper. I decided to take all of them and turn them into a calender. Quite a few of the pages below feature paper from the PS kits.

Do you love the font? I used my CTMH Cricut Cartridge along with the new Cricut Craft Room. I love it! I am so happy that after several years of having my crucuit machine I am using it! Wahoo!!


This February page uses some paper from a Stampin Up kit that I have had forever and a day...nice to use my stash.


Here I also used my cricuit to make my shamrock. I love these pics of my daughter I think it looks like an ad in a magazine for bedding.


More cricuit action these eggs are layered so fancy.

Here I used another old set of Stampin Up papers. Seriously I have had these for about 6 years. Do you use your stash? I try to keep my stuff fresh and use my stash as well.

These are some CTMH papers that had robots and gears on them. I used the backsides and you would never know that is what it was. I love using paper out side of its target audience when I can.

So there it is the first 6 months to my calender. I promise you won't have to wait that long for another post from me.

1 comment:

  1. I understand that sometimes we get so caught up with life that blogging and scrapping gets a back seat. My life has been so hectic lately that I haven't done much in the creative line or even blogged or read blogs...so here I am trying my best to catch up with what is going on in the world of blogging.

    xx

    ReplyDelete