Monday, October 10, 2011

Everybody's doing it...

Pinning. Are you on Pinterest? I love it, I mean a place to keep all of the awesome ideas that I find all over the Internet. You know stuff to inspire me to make later, decorate later, buy later. You can follow me here

So once you pin...do you actually use the inspiration? I did!!

I saw this adorable card from Booth 32 one of my favorite blogs...seriously have you seen her cards? Adorable! Here is the card I saw earlier this week and pinned. Here is my version. I changed out the colors and only used 5 monsters instead of 6 but the layout I used is the same.




Supplies: 
Stamps - CTMH The Boo Crew, Party Animal
Cardstock - Burnt Seina from my stash, Black CTMH
Designer Paper - Mischievous from My Minds Eye
Copics - V91, V95, V99, Y21, Y23, Y26, YG91, YG95, BG72, BG78, R81, R83, R85
Other- Buttons, Waxy Flax, Pop dots 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Amy. I haven't started pinning (yet). I am so afraid that it will steal all my creative time.

    ReplyDelete