Friday, August 19, 2011

Summer Fun

Well summer is wrapping up. It goes fast doesn't it? I thought I would share some fun pages that I did using some park photos from last summer. This page came together rather quickly as I used a pattern straight out of the Magic idea book from CTMH. If you have been to my blog before you know I adore sketches so how could I not absolutely love a whole book of them. If you don't have one of these books run to your nearest consultant and pick on up you won't regret it.
Isn't this paper fun? It screams summer doesn't it? It is from one of my new loves...Paper Posies.

Here is the left page.

Do you love to layer pattern paper? I find it a great way to mix in a lot of patterns. I have always loved patterned paper but like to find a good balance with solid card stock. I don't want to overwhelm the photo's I want to accent them.

I also did some faux stitching. I really need a sewing machine...but today I picked up the new Sew Easy Tool I will let you know if I like it soon.

...oh summer you are not my favorite season but I will miss you so...

Here is the other page. My girls in all their tye dye glory. Tons of fun to be had by all.


What is your favorite thing to do in the summer time?

1 comment: