Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Friends are like good books

Here is a card I made using the All Booked Up set from Papertrey Ink. I have had this stamp set and the for quite some time and when CHA was in Chicago this summer I bought the cool die. Ok so back to my story I have grabbed this set to play many times but just have not found a way to use it on a card until now. It is just something quick and simple. I thought this would be good to send a friend who could use a little pick me up.
Here is another view. Funny side note to the story. The scallop circle is one that I have had laying around forever and ever. I got married in 2007 and my friend and I were just punching those out chatting and laughing when all of a sudden I realized that we didn't need it to be in celery but in chocolate! Whoops...lol I have about 20 of them so I am glad to finally be putting them to good use. I found that they fit perfect behind that die. The nesties are a little small  or a little big but the Mavy Punch is just right.


This is officially the last card that I made with my Personal Scrapper February 08 kit. I am both happy and sad to see it is gone. I do love this line of papers.

Supplies:
We R Memory Keepers - Tiffany Line, White Daisy Cardstock from CTMH, Celery Cardstock from SU, Cocoa Cardstock from CTMH, Opaques (CTMH), Pink Ribbon from my stash, Mavy scallop punch, PTI Mat Stack die, nestabilites circle die. 

No comments:

Post a Comment