Saturday, June 12, 2010

Spreading Sunshine

Here in the midwest where I live it is raining cats and dogs today so I thought I would spead a little bit of Spendor and some sunshine!

You might recognized these front two cards from yesterdays post but today I am going to share the two square ones from my set of cards.
 First up this adorable flower from the Month of May set...love this flower! This card also has some adorable little details off to the left. There you will find ribbon weaved in and out of some holes that I punched out and then in between the gathered ribbon I secured the buttons.

I love being able to look though these cards!
 
Hopefully after all of this rain goes away today I will see some rainbows.

and another view of all of the cards.



Details: Spleandor Level 2 paper pack, In the Month of May, Over the Rainbow, Hot Diggity, Buttons, Ribbon

1 comment: