Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Some actual artwork!


So here is a little card I made this morning before work. I really love how it turned out and feel like maybe I should be creative before 8 am more often!

A few weeks ago I told you my friend Patti won some stamps (ok a lot of stamps) from PTI and that is where this cute little butterfly stamp came from. As you can see it goes perfect with the In the Month of April CTMH stamp.
I used the paper from Caboodle and the ink I used is Sweet Leaf, Crystal Blue and Sorbet. I added little brads and some glitter and wala super cute fast fun card.

I hope you likey...

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty Amy...some of my best work is done early in the morning dressed in my PJ's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love It and CASEing it!! I love these cards!!

    ReplyDelete