Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Perfect Day's

So it is raining again here in the midwest and so I wanted to share with you a few pages featuring the Perfect Day paper pack. I think when it is gloomy outside it is so nice to grab a scrapbook and flip through the pages and laugh and remember the fun, silly, exciting things that you or your loved ones have done.

For this reason alone I thought ahhh that is a perfect day and so here I share some of my memories. Here is one of my favorite pages of the girls as it shows them just being themselves and having fun. I love it when I capture them acting like sisters. Let me rephrase that sisters who like each other! :)



These pages are about Dodgeball as you can surly see. I love the way the title turned out and I also love my button groupings. I am not always sure what to do with buttons so when I tried this I was so happy to discover how much Iliked it.

1 comment:

  1. My girls were flipping through their scrapbooks with a friend the other day. What a perfect moment! I too am so happy when they are getting along. ;)

    ReplyDelete