Friday, January 5, 2018

Quick winter cards

Burrrr! We are in a deep freeze up here in Northern Illinois, how about in your area? I have decided I want to pick a kit each month and try to use it up. I have had some of these kits for almost a decade. In the past when I have saved pretty paper or embellishment those things have come and gone out of style. so really I need to be using my pretties in the moment. This month I am focusing in on some winter papers from Jan 2012 and maybe also some from Jan 2011.


I am playing along with the first card sketch over at Sketch-N-Scrap I love banners and thought this was a fun layout. Card #113

I made two cards and I made one horizontal and one vertical. Now that I am looking at them on screen I will probably go in and add some more bling here and there.


I did want them pretty simple so that they are easy to mail off.


The prize this month is so adorable and it features some winter paper from one of my favorites Simple Stories. Come play along, we would love to see your take on this sketch. You have until 9:55 pm CST, January 31st to play along.

Oh and one last thing, don't forget to grab our new button! Isn't it so adorable? You can find that on our blog too.


No comments:

Post a Comment