Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Crop cards

I went to a crop this past weekend with some girlfriends. We had a blast and it was nice to just get away. I didn't get as much done as I did the last time I went but I think I had a pretty steady pace. The girl who did the most did 85 pages...what wow! LOL she apparently did not goof off as much as I did. I thought today I would share the cards that I made. I try and make cards with my left over papers and here is what I came up with this time.  Here is a card using this cute little critter which was a CTMH SOTM a while back. I have had this set forever and a day and have never managed to use it.

I also used one of the CTMH card chatters - love those!

Next up the super adorable dinosaur from MFT he is just so cute! I have no idea when I will ever use this card but hey my little one could get invited the the party and now I will be ready

the inside. This came with the set.

Then a card with one of the Pure Innocent girls...could those girls be any cuter? I don't think they can.

More card chatter goodness from CTMH

My last card here I did a little paper piecing on the others I used my Copics

more card chatter. I was borrowing these from a friend but I need to get them ASAP.

Thanks for stopping by. I will post the pages I got done in the next few days.


No comments:

Post a Comment