Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Wow 2 in 1 day?

Can you believe I am posting again? I sure am. I am on Christmas break and so I have a lot more fee time than normal. I have been making cards cards and more cards and had just enough to make a scrapbook page. For some reason the colors turned out a little funny in the main photo but it looks better in the close up's

I saw Becky over at the PageMaps blog was having a contest with a sketch I thought it was a cute sketch. I flipped it and then they layout really started coming together.

I used up the very last paper from my February kit from Personal Scrapper. Again the line is Tiffany's from We are memory keepers. Super cute and girly.



Here is a close up maybe you can see all the sparkles on the papers.

Here is the way to do it....1 wear your pull up on your head. 2 get a good book 3 use the potty.

Another shot where you can see the popped up layers.


No comments:

Post a Comment