Friday, June 4, 2010

I am a winner...whoot whoot

So something amazing happened to me. I won blog candy!

Fellow consultant Karen Pedersen whom is also a favorite blogger of mine has the most adorable grand-daughter who is always sporting this adorable floral headbands.  Well it turns out that her daughter actually makes these adroable headbands. In order to win all I had to do was help her get her daughter Kori get started and purchase one of these adorable flowers. Uh hello I have been eyeballing these baby bands for months so I thought I may as well give it a try since I have my very own cute babe` at home.

I ordered a band and a few flowers to go with it and they shipped super fast. I was so excited when I opened the box. They were even cuter in real life! Now I tried my best to capture the cuteness but Mai was not having it...so here are a few shots of two out of the three flowers that I ordered.


Here are a few shots of Maizie in the Small White Gerber Daisy  she was more interested in running and playing with her sisters than modeling...lol

Even though she was being so silly I was able to get her to swap out the bling and into the adorable Green Pom Pom Mum




She had a ton of other colors and styles and the quality was great so if you are looking for something a little different and super duper adorable I highly recomend her work you can find her over at Baby Bands & Bling

3 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that you are enjoying your bands and flowers. They look DARLING on Maizie! Kori was so touched that you not only love the product, but that you would dedicate a whole post on your blog to her new business. THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maizie is so darn cute! Great photos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amy,

    Thank you so much for writing a post on my flowers! You are so sweet. I'm glad you are enjoying them :) Maizie looks adorable!

    Kori

    ReplyDelete