Monday, June 1, 2015

Ice Cream = Happy

 
Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!!  You probably arrived here from Mary's Blog. This blog hop is a big circle so you can just hop from blog to blog until you find your way back here. Today we are going to show you art work from the June Stamp of the Month - Ice Cream Dream.
 
I have been on a card kick lately and so I will be sharing one of the ones I have made recently. If you have spent any time at my blog you probably know I love to color. This set is perfect for coloring. I decided to use ShinHan Markers, Blossom (one of my favorites) Paper Pack, and Blossom Complements. I also added Liquid Glass to my ice cream cone.
 
 
I like to so something to the insides of my cards. I kept this one pretty simple.

 
Here is a close up of the banners
 
 
Next up is Brenda's Blog where you will see some more beautiful artwork featuring Ice Cream Dream. Here is the entire stamp set...adorbs!!
 
 
Supplies*:
Cardstock - White Daisy, Sunset, Lagoon
Paper Pack - Blossom
Ink - Black
Stamp Sets -  Ice Cream Dream
ShinHan Markers - Leave Green GY234, Cerulean Blue Light B262, Bronze BR99, Light Orange R140, Carmine R11, Sap Green GY 235, Turquoise Blue B68
Other - Coral Reef Sequins, Glacier Extra Thick Twine, Black Journaling Pen, Liquid Glass, Blossom Complements
       *All supplies are from Close to my Heart unless otherwise noted.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment