Thursday, June 4, 2015

All about Family

Today we are off on a road trip to go to my honey's family reunion I can't wait as I get to meet lots of new people. I also get to see some that I have not seen in a few months. Since we are traveling I thought I would share this layout with you today. The photos really are not the best and everyone that has seen is has said really that picture...but alas it is the only ones I had to work with and I wanted to document these special moments.

This layout was fun to make and it came together in the end looking super cute. I also used the zip strip to make some faux washi tape.



Supplies*:
Cardstock - White Daisy, Sunset, Lagoon, Glacier
Paper Pack - Blossom
Ink - Sunset, Glacier, Canary, Pear
Stamp Sets -  Shower Flowers
Other - Blossom Complements, Blossom Assortment, Coral Reef Sequins
*All supplies are from Close to my Heart unless otherwise noted.

No comments:

Post a Comment