Monday, July 21, 2014

Doing the scrappy dance

Well my mojo is definitely back! I made more pretty things this weekend. I made a card set, a 3D project and a scrapbook page! Since the other first two things are gifts I thought I would share the scrapbook page.

I do try to scrapbook in order, not because it stresses me out if I don't it is just my thing. However since I have not scrapooked in forever and I am also embarrassed to say I have not even been printing photo's. I don't even know where I am at regarding my timeline of scrapbooking. Ha!

Anyway Walgreens now prints off instagram whoop whoop so I took advantage and printed a stack and when I was looking through them this weekend I dropped the for mentioned gift projects and scrapbooked this page. It was fast, fun, and I like how the end result turned out.

I used the CTMH paper pack Jubilee - LOVE this paper.


No comments:

Post a Comment