Thursday, December 20, 2012

Everyone loves a good bonus

Over at Sketch-n-Scrap we have been adding to our team and making changes. One of the changes is we have added another scrap artist. Today you get to try out one of her sketches. I used some beautiful papers and stamps from the Felicity set from CTMH. Here is my take on it




These photos were sitting around they are from my little one doing a thanks giving story at school and making some cute props to go along with it. Come play along with our Bonus Sketch and visit everyone's blogs I am sure you will find tons and tons of inspiration!



Bonus Sketch by Brenshevia be sure to check out here blog.

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous layout Amy. Wishing you and your loved ones a blessed Christmas.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like all the layouts! Love your choice of colors!

    ReplyDelete