Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Moving again...

I know some of you are not suprised as it seems all I ever do is move. I just talled them up and I have moved 10 times in my adult life...not counting the 2 times I moved very briefly back home for a few months. Each and every time I move I say this is the last time...this is the last time...this is the last time. I sound like a broken record even to myself. This time I mean it! Number 11 is it....We are all set to go and will be closing on our new home in a matter of days. Finally I can say this is the last time and mean it. I am confident that this will be my home for a good long time.
The best part is, we looked at it on a whim one day when we were out looking at a few other houses. We figured we may as well look and we fell in love it has everything we are looking for in a house! Big kitchen, formal dinning, large livign room...TWO bathrooms (a must with four girls in the house) The yard is so beautiful and Mark loves yard work. It even has a little tiny pond in the back off the deck. There is a little park one house away for Maizie. Savannah has a big room, Danielle will have her own space downstairs. The garage is big, Mark even has a studio for his music. Oh and did I mention the fireplace? WOW
Anyway I have will more photos and more details in the future but I wanted to let all of you know I was not MIA for no reason.

1 comment:

  1. congratulations.... I know how important falling in love with a house is, you may like it but if you don't love it it just isn't worth it......I'm happy for you

    ReplyDelete