Monday, March 18, 2019

Today over at Heart2Heart we are doing a Favorite Tool challenge. Do you have a favorite? I seem to always have my Cricut on hand whenever I craft.  Would you believe there was a time that I didn't use it? I just couldn't figure out what to do with it. I had seen what it could do on TV and knew I had to have one, I eventually got it and it sat and sat and sat for almost a year. One day a neighbor came over to sell come Girl Scout Cookies and I invited her in so I could see what everyone wanted and she saw me stamping...the joke goes I got her addicted to stamping and she got me addicted to my Cricut.


Now I rarely craft without involving my Cricut I love the versatility and options with all of the images. Close to my Heart has several cartridges with exclusive images on each one. The best part is many of them coordinate with our stamps.


I decided to make a birthday card for my older brother who recently turned 50! I pulled some supplies together and got busy. 


Here is what I came up with. 


I always love to add a few banners to the inside of the card to tie it together with the front.


Supplies:
Card stock - White Daisy, Black
Paper - Something Fierce
Ink - Black, Poppy
Stamps - Just a Number (Retired), This Happened - March Stamp of the Month
Other - Cricut Artfully Sent (Retired), Black Dots

1 comment:

  1. Fun card! Love the big black numbers on the stamped image, and the hints of poppy make the whole thing pop.

    ReplyDelete