Friday, February 1, 2019

SNS Layout Sketch #170 - Date Night

Here is what I came up with this week for this fun sketch. We went to Florida in November and after record breaking temperatures here in Illinois this week I am missing it terribly. Since we are stuck here working I could at least scrapbook it and remember how wonderfully warm the sand was between my toes.

When we  were in Florida a few years ago we went down to Fort Myers and tried to catch a sunset but it was overcast. This time we tried again and were not disappointed. Ever since I was a little girl I have loved shadow photos in front of sunsets. They used to have several cards like that at Hallmark in the late 70's early 80's, does anyone remember that?



Here is a close up of my little Date Night title. I cut it out from a picture my life card and then thought this sticker was just perfect.


I have to say I love how this all came together. I have had this CTMH No Worries paper for quite a while and have used a little of it here and there. I was afraid the background would fight again the sunset in the photo but it really complimented it instead.


Here is the sketch, we would love to see what you come up with over at the Sketch N Scrap blog.



No comments:

Post a Comment