Monday, February 4, 2019

H2H Favorite Recipe - Caramel Apple Pie

This week at Heart 2 Heart we are featuring our favorite recipes. Now this does not have to be a recipe that you cook it can be your favorite sketch or your go to design elements. It can be one of those fun challenges where you add elements to your page as if you were using a recipe. We would love to see and hear what you come up with.

I seem to go back and forth between loving to cook and not really loving it so much. One thing is for sure. I love collecting recipe's. Sadly I have lost some of my favorites over the years due to moving, moving, and moving again. I mainly cook but I like to dabble in baking and a few years ago I decided to tackle a pie for the first time!

I scoured the internet for the perfect pie and came across this one at Allrecipes it turned out perfect! I knew I had a keeper on my hands. I have made it two more times and each time it is just soooo good! Last year I also took a few photos while I made it so I thought I would put it in my recipe book featuring my favorites. That way I wont lose my beloved recipes anymore.

I hope you have time to try it and that you love it. I used the adorable new I Heart Us kit

Make sure you check out what the other designers came up with over at H2H and link up your project.

No comments:

Post a Comment