Monday, November 5, 2018

SNS Card #133 - Falling for you

I love the new Stamp of the Month set for November it is so cute and has several different Seasonal Trees that you can dress up. I also just cannot get enough of the Grateful Heart paper pack.


I am not sure if you can easily tell but I have the little white panel popped up. I also added some ribbon and some bling to finish up the card.


Here is the Sketch that I used to make my project - Card Sketch #133



Head on over to Sketch N Scrap, we would love to see what you come up with!

Supplies: 
all CTMH unless otherwise noted

Cardstock - White Daisy, Goldrush
Paper Pack - Grateful Heart
Stamps - Seasonal Trees, Flower Market Cricut Collection 
Ink - Espresso, Goldrush, Fern, Pomegranate
Other - Gold-flecked Gems, White & Gold Twine



No comments:

Post a Comment