Thursday, November 1, 2018

SNS #164 The Game

Hello everyone, I hope you are having a wonderful fall! A few years ago we went down south to celebrate Thanksgiving with my husbands family. We had so much fun and a serious game of Rummy happened. My hubby always likes to circle the winners and the losers especially...ehem, when he is the winner and so this time I happened to take a photo of it.  

I used sketch #164 but I rotated it because I really wanted to feature the scores here.


I made a little journaling box and tucked a couple of Stitched Circle Thin Cuts. I also did a lot of fussy cutting on this beautiful Grateful Heart paper.


I also broke into my Gold Shimmer Trim...swoon.


Not sure if you can tell but I brushed the center of each of the flowers with a Gold Shimmer Brush.


Here is the sketch I used, make sure you stop over to the blog to see what  the Design Team came up with.




Supplies:
all CTMH unless otherwise noted

Cardstock - White Daisy, New England Ivy
Paper Pack - Grateful Heart
Other - Gold Shimmer Ribbon, Gold-flecked Gems, Gold Shimmer Brush, Spellbinders Rectangle Die, Stitched Circle Thin Cuts, very old stash family stickers



No comments:

Post a Comment