Monday, October 15, 2018

Scrapbooking scrapbooking scrapbooking!

I have been scrap-booking up a storm lately. I typically try to keep current or somewhat current...ya know in this decade.

My go to starting point is to use sketches! It is how I start almost every page. Mainly because after I have decided what photos and what papers I want to use I just want to get it down on the paper. Not to mention that is just how I roll. Even before I was a paper crafter I would work like that. If I had a project that I needed to draw or paint. I always did much better if I could just look at an example first and then work from there. Still life, an assignment, a pattern. I am creative I just need to be pointed in the right direction.

I love using our Close to my Heart pattern books. I also love using sketches from sketch blog...my favorite being Sketch N Scrap's sketches.

Today I have TWO projects to show you. The first one is for our Heart 2 Heart challenge using the FREE Magic Sketch that Jeanette Lynton shared on her blog not long ago.





My second project is using this adorable sketch from Sketch N Scrap SNS #163 I have been wanting to scrapbook these photos from a few years ago for a while and I thought that the You Are Here collection would be just perfect for our road trip.



I hope you can come and play along with us you have until the end of the month both challenges are open through the end of the month. Good luck!!

Supplies:  ATV Adventiure
all CTMH unless otherwise noted

Cardstock - White Daisy, Fern
Paper Pack - Grateful Heart
Ink - Black
Other - Gold-flecked Gems

Supplies: The Adventure Begins
all CTMH unless otherwise noted

Cardstock - White Daisy, Eggplant, Fern
Paper Pack - Grateful Heart
Stamps - You Are Here - cricut collection, Grateful Heart - Cardmaking 
Ink -  Fern, Charcoal
Other - You Are Here Cricut Digital Collection, Gold-flecked Gems

No comments:

Post a Comment