Monday, August 20, 2018

H2H Cuteness Overload

Hello everyone welcome to the H2H challenge "Cuteness Overload" when I hear cuteness overload or use cuteness overload I am usually talking about my grandchildren. I think that term could also be applied to baby animals such as kittens or puppies....oh the cuteness. You probably have a smile on your face right now just thinking about babies, kittens and puppies.

When I was trying to decide what I wanted to use to create a page about my grandchildren I was playing around in pinterest and they used cuteness overload to describe the Instax Camera and wouldn't you know it CTMH, who is somehow is on trend every single time, has a super cute little instanx camera in this months Stamp of the Month!

Here is the layout I created. My husband an I have been blessed with five beautiful little grands. The oldest is five and the youngest will be one in October so there is a whole lot of cuteness happening in our lives.


I send my photos to Walgreen's and they have a little carrier sheet telling you what the first and last print in your order. The little photos are so adorable and I always want to use them. I thought it would but fun to do a little color photo of the siblings together since on my page they are in birth order. 

Here is the first camera.


Here is the second camera. I also used those adorable...see more cuteness overload happening...little stitched circle dies. If you have been eyeballing them and wondering if you need them, well I am here to tell you that you do. ;)


I added a little cluster under my title here.


Here you can see the different sized circles and I added in several sequins and a few flowers here and there.


Supplies: 
all CTMH unless otherwise noted

Cardstock - White Daisy, Willow, Pacifica, Poppy
Paper Pack - Central Park
Stamps - Central Park Cardmaking
Ink -  Glacier
Other - Central Park Sequins, Central Park Complements, 3D foam dots, Journaling Pen, Thin Cuts Stitched Circles

We would love to see what you come up with over at the Heart 2 Heart blog. You can check out what the other Design Team members made and link up your own artwork until August 31, 2018 at 11:59 pm.







No comments:

Post a Comment