Friday, July 13, 2018

Red White and Blue Challenge 1 at the lake

Welcome to our Red, White & Blue Crop I hope your summer is off to a great start! I have a full calendar for summer which should make for a lot of super cute pages in my future. Today I decided to scrap some of my favorite photos from Enid Lake in Mississippi last year. We were having a Family Reunion and went to go check out the location the day before and caught a sunset. I also managed to snap a few photos of my family looking around.

I also decided to start a regular feature on my blog called Flashback Friday because I have so many older papers that I just love so much that I didn't use up when I first got them. Today I am featuring something from 2016 - Regatta which is a perfect summer paper.




Here is a close up. I also added some little accents using cork that I have also had for ages. I turned them into little clouds.




I did a few flower accents on each photo as well.



Here is the sketch for Challenge #1 I hope you can play along with Sketch #84 we would love to see what you come up with.


No comments:

Post a Comment