Friday, June 8, 2018

Summer Daze Crop - Challenge 1

Welcome to our Summer Daze Crop I hope your summer is off to a great start! I have a full calendar for summer which should make for a lot of super cute pages in my future. Today I decided to capture the special relationship that these two have.

I went outside of my norm and used some bold colors from a Simple Stories Line that I got  a while back in a grab bag sale. I cut apart a full page of frames and played around with them until I found a placement I liked.


Here is a close up. I also added some little gems that you can see here.


I did another little cluster here.



Here is the sketch for Challenge #1 I hope you can play along with Sketch #123 we would love to see what you come up with.
No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment