Monday, June 11, 2018

Summer Daze Challenge #4 - Home

Welcome back to our Summer Daze Crop I hope you are finding some time to play along.

The last card I shared on my blog was for my daughter and this one happens to be for her as well. I love that she calls me for cards. It also keeps me up to date on her friends from school that are now all grown up. The latest card she needed was for a new home, one of her friends (and hubby) just purchased their first home.

I knew when I saw this Central Park - Cardmaking stamp set and Central Park paper packet in the new Close to my Heart Occasions mini that I had to have this set. I always love little house stamps and houses that I can color are an added bonus.

I used the blue grid paper to mimic the sky and the green paper to mimic the grass. Then I stamped all the houses in black and popped up one that I colored. Their house is a light brown so I went ahead and colored this one the same. I added a few yellow sequins and walla a quick card ready to drop in the mail box.


I kept this card pretty simple and here is the inside.



Here is the sketch for Challenge #4 I hope you can play along with Sketch #26 we would love to see what you come up with.

No automatic alt text available.

No comments:

Post a Comment