Tuesday, June 5, 2018

It's your birthday! Chirp chirp

Hi everyone how did you do with National Scrapbooking Month? Did you get a lot done? I sure did. Remember when I mentioned that I was trying to use up my fun sticker sheet from Echo Park that I have had laying around for years and years. Well I finished it up and I finished up another one from Simple Scraps! Go me what a productive month I had. I hope the rest of the year follows suit.

I decided to make some more birthday cards so I can keep sending out my happy mail this year. I used Card Sketch #123 from Sketch N Scrap and was super happy with how it turned out! I also added some cute glitter ribbon from CTMH it is a must have for me I have several colors. I have had white on my list for a long time because I can change the color with my Copics if I want to.


I always like to decorate the inside of my cards too.


Here is the full front sitting on a shelf just waiting for me to send it off and brighten someone's day. This card was mainly done with all stickers but I did end up stamping the sentiment in the sideways banner. I also sprinkled some of my bling I got a while back. I really am in love with those right now. 


My used up sticker sheet. I will probably add those stars to an envelope and then toss it in the bin.



Here is Sketch #123 if you want to give it a go.

No automatic alt text available. 

Head on over the the Sketch N Scrap blog and enter your project by June 301 to be eligible to win a great prize. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment