Tuesday, May 8, 2018

Lazy Days SNS #NSD2017

Hello back again with challenge 4

Today we have this sketch and our TWIST is up using balloons or hearts...or both on your layout. I decided to scrapbook a few more of these fun park photos with my little on and my grandson.

I have also been trying to bash up some of my stash and so I challenged myself to use up this sticker sheet that I have from Echo Park. I was able to match up some Dotty for You paper from CTMH that is also real old but matched just perfect and came up with this fun page that features a large balloon...a hot air balloon.


Here is a close up of this cute balloon. I have been wanting to use this thing for years and was so happy to have the perfect photos and the perfect challenge to use it up.


Here is just another angle where you can see the layers and the little gems that I have also been using on lots of stuff. They are my new favorite embellishment.




Let see what you come up with:

No automatic alt text available.


Are you ready to party?  Come on over and join us on Facebook the fun is happening all month long.

No comments:

Post a Comment