Monday, May 21, 2018

ICU - Get Well Soon

Have you seen the super cute sketch that was just released at Sketch N Scrap or been over to our Facebook page?

I had a lot of fun with this sketch, I also just picked up this funny stamp set a few weeks ago as I have been needing to build up my card inventory and I noticed I really don't have very many get well or thinking of you cards.

I was also happy to make a masculine card as well as use up some of my stash that I have had forever and a day. I used some copper brads from Stampin' Up! That adorable bronze glitter ribbon from Close to my Heart, some very old pattern paper that I cut up that was from a kit and that teal cardstock that has been in my scrap bin for a good long time.




















Here is our May 20th card sketch. To play along head over to the Sketch N Scrap blog.

No automatic alt text available.

Join in this months with Sketch N Scrap's 6th Birthday Bash Crop over on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment