Wednesday, May 9, 2018

Flowers for Grandma 6th Birthday Bash - Guest Designer Spot

Have you ever wanted to be on a Design Team?

Have you ever thought about trying out?

At Sketch-N-Scrap we have Guest Designers! This is a perfect way to try out the Design Team life and see if it is all you thought it would be. We would love to have you enter into the 6th Birthday Bash Crop Designer Challenge. 

I decided to scrapbook these photos from last summer of my oldest granddaughter picked me some flowers. I must say they are the prettiest little flowers I have ever seen, but I might be biased

I used some Bella Blvd paper called Campout. I have been bashing this line for a few months and only have a little bit left. I was happy when I had enough letters to spell out flowers. I fussy cut some paper to make the flower embellishments. 




Here is the sketch to use:


No automatic alt text available.

Join in 6th Birthday Bash Facebook Crop - May 5th - 31st,  you can upload your projects through May 31st at midnight CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment