Thursday, April 12, 2018

Playground fun SNS # 150

Last year I told my daughter about this fun park that I had forgotten about as it is in a tucked away area in our town. We made arrangements to meet there and we had a blast, the kids played on the swings, the slide, the water fountain. There were so many giggles and then we explored a little around the outside of the park where they had bag boards, grills, and a big giant boulder. The kids loved it they felt like they were so high up and they just sat an this big rock forever just being silly. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the boulder fun.

























I used up some more of my Bella Blvd paper for this page. I cant wait to scrapbook the other photos I took on this day. I already put them into my yearly Pocket Page album but I think I do want to scrapbook some of the ones when they were playing in the water too.

Isn't' this April 1st sketch so adorable? You can find it over on the Sketch N Scrap blog Sketch #150.

No automatic alt text available.


Join next month for Sketch N Scraps 6th Birthday Bash Crop over on Facebook.

No comments:

Post a Comment