Thursday, April 26, 2018

Colorful Card stash

I think one of the things I want to do each month is find one thing to bash in my stash. I have been eyeballing this sticker sheet from Echo Park for years! Years I tell you it is cute but I cannot even remember when I got it. Anyway I have already made one project with it that you will see next month, so those stickers are already missing but here is what it looks like now. Wish me luck in using it up.


Isn't it a fun little sheet? 

Here is my first project to share with you. A fun little card using my favorite little PI girls from MFT they are just adorable! I decided to go with this colorful one since the sticker sheet is so bold and bright.


Do you have anything in your stash that you are hoping to use up? Why not pick out one thing for the month of May and see what you can come up with project wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment