Sunday, February 11, 2018

Miss You

I hope you have been able to join in our fun over on Facebook for the Queen of Hearts Crop... this is 2nd sketch challenge I hope you can play along.

I made this sweet little card as I was trying to use up some papers I had left over from a kit featuring this line of October Afternoon papers. What do you do with your left over papers? I make pages first, then cards or other projects and then finally I cut my stuff down to 4 x 6 or 3 x 4 pieces. If I really love it sometimes I cut some down to 2 x 3 but not to often.

Anyway we are here to talk about this sweet little card. I loved working with this sketch it is so versatile and perfect for valentines day. I went another direction and made a card that I will probably eventually send off to my MIL or one of the kids that live out of town.


I had a lot of fun making this card with old product. I also dug out my big shot and used some older dies that I have not touched in a good long time. I also got to color which is my favorite. I don't think you can see but I added Wink of Stella to her flower band and her shoes.

I would love to see what you come up with for this fun sketch!
Here is Sketch #19:

Join in our monthly Facebook Crop - February 10th - 28th,  you can upload your projects through February 28th at midnight CST.

No comments:

Post a Comment