Monday, November 13, 2017

Sweet Baby Girl

I hope you have been able to join in our fun over on Facebook for the Bountiful Blessings Crop... this is sketch #3 I hope you can play along. 

This past summer my husband and I went down south for his annual family reunion. I was so happy that i was able to capture these adorable photos with one of our grand-daughters. 


I have been working on trying to add clusters and layers to my pages but I am just not quite there yet. Here is a close up angle shot so you can see my progress. 




 For this third crop challenge we used Sketch N Scrap #90


Join in our monthly Facebook Crop - November 11-25, Bountiful Blessings Crop you can upload your projects through November 30 at 9:55 pm CST. 

Supplies:
Cardstock - White Daisy CTMH 
Pattern Paper - Charlotte CTMH
Other - Charlotte Accessories, CTMH Sequins, Circle Nestabilities Die, Black Alpha Stickers


No comments:

Post a Comment