Thursday, November 16, 2017

Love and Marriage 4+ years later

You guys, it finally happened! My daughter finished her wedding album. Yay This past year they celebrated their 4 year anniversary, they have also had a little boy and a little girl since they said I Do.

Her album was one of her favorite gifts, she actually called me before I even got home from the reception (an hour away) to thank me. She has been working on filling it ever so slowly ever since.

Here it is.

The first page,

A little close up of the details


This page is a little busy but it was for something old, something new, something borrowed, something blue. I also love how she put up her dress with her bridesmaid dresses.



A page just for her



One for him too


I love way this page turned out with her bridesmaids.


The groomsmen all cleaned up so nicely.


Some moments from their ceremony


 and from their photo shoot
 



Family shots


She was not sure what she wanted to do here but it turned out perfect for the speeches


Their cake I already knew what it looked like so I made an embellishment that looked like it.


Their first dance


Friends and fun times from the photo booth at the reception


Now the party really starts


and then the night comes to an end


More kissing...


I made her invitations and some other things for her wedding that for some reason I did not take a photo of. I have to say this album was a lot of work but I loved making it and to know that they have this to remember their special day makes it all worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment