Monday, October 16, 2017

A little Mummy Love

So you may or may not know this about me but I have a little soft spot for the Pure Innocence line over at My Favorite Things. I just cannot get enough of those little girls. They are just so stinking cute and when I saw this Mummy last year on sale I had to grab them. 

This card came together pretty fast I used my Copics who have been feeling a little neglected and I also used some crochet ribbon that I have had forever and a day. I again used my Frankie and Friends line of paper. 


I popped up the mummy and added some dots.


I used the pattern paper again. I love the look with that chevron. One of my favorite things to do inside of the cards is to pull in some banners from the paper that I designed with on the front.


 Here are all the cards that I shared over these last few weeks. I plan on sending them to my step-daughter and grandkids for Halloween. Hopefully they enjoy getting the happy mail.



Here is my sketch from the online crop over at Sketch N Scrap



Are you still here wondering what my good news is? Well I am the Guest Designer this month over at Sketch N Scrap!!! I used to be a team member over there when the site first opened but family obligations and life stuff was getting in the way of my crafty time so I had to step away. I am so looking forward to joining in on the fun this month.

No comments:

Post a Comment