Friday, August 4, 2017

Cards cards and more cards

Hello friends I hope you have been good. I have been having a blast this summer graduations, family reunions, traveling, camping...ELOPING.

It has been great. I also have Fridays of in the summer time. I have been playing with my Cricut Air 2...talk about fun! I discovered Vinyl and making shirts.


Wow my scrapbooking has suffered a little and I will show you some more of my vinyl projects soon but today I thought I would talk about cards and scraps and putting it all together.

I have been cleaning organizing my studio and ran across tons of prestamped images that I would "make into cards later"  Let me just say right now these are old! I would say they are from about 7-8 years ago. They also have already been colored. I dug through my paper scraps (yay me) I pulled out stuff I thought would match and started putting cards together.
 

Do you see all of the embellishments on this card? Yep that is because I am using them now that I have them sorted by color! I also pulled out some dies and used my big shot for the oval as well as the dots on the green paper.


 Next up some brads...and again old card stock scraps.

I have had this prestamped image the longest. I think it is from A-muse. Again more old embelishments.

This girl always made me laugh so hard. I also had some sentiments stamped with it. I had no way of using it so I just cut it apart and made up my own random little flower. I also used a die that is fringe for grass here.

 More old stuff ribbon and that bling spray.

Now I am bulding up my card stash as I get rid of my paper and embellishment stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment