Monday, August 7, 2017

Cards, cards, and more cards part two

So I found more prestamped images. They are neverending I tell you. I still have more along with some random die cuts. Does anyone else have this problem?

I really love the way this group came together before:


When I saw the superwoman I knew right way that I wanted to pop her up on these little spring tings that I have had for a while...cause again bashing my stash. Mind you since I just cleaned and put them somewhere safe it took me hours and hours to find them.

 Worth it!

This adorable little image is a digi stamp from Mo I am not sure if she still makes stamps or not but her stuff is great. She has layers and is printed on copy paper, cause I was testing my copics but I loved how it turned otu so I made it into a card anyway.

This one is not colored with Copics but stamped and layered I saw a card that Karen Pedersen did and just had to make it. So I made the star and never the card so now I came up with my own thing.

Sorry this one is sideways I have turned it a few times and it keeps flipping back.

I made this one with the one woody stamp that I still have from SU. I played along with a sketch from Sketch N Scrap from when they had a online crop recently. I also used some nest-abilities dies as well as that cute Hello die from  CTMH. Used up some more embellishments on the cards too.

Apparently I did not take a finished photo of the car alone. You can see that one below.

No comments:

Post a Comment