Saturday, April 1, 2017

Winky Face

Sometimes things just come together the right way. When I first got this cute paper I was trying to figure out what I wanted to use it for and then I remembered these photos of my little one learning how to wink. I couldn't believe how perfect it was since the paper even has winks on it! 

I decided to do this style that I have seen many times before it is actually perfect for paper scraps or if you have a lot of 6 x 6 pads of paper around.

I made the embellishments with the Artistry CTMH cartridge and added some quick journaling strips.


I like to do these journaling strips.


Here is a close up of my film strip and my little flags



Supplies from CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Cardstock: Black, White Daisy
Pattern Paper -  Some Kinda Wonderful
Cartridge - Artistry

No comments:

Post a Comment