Monday, March 13, 2017

Week 4 - Pocket Scrapbooking and Organization

So Week 4 features photos of my daughters graduation from the National Guard. We are not really suppose to share where she is at or details so instead of showing you my finished page I thought I would show you a little bit of my process and organization while working on Pocket Scrapbooking

I found a great tracking tool on Pinterest that I love to use when planning my weekly pages. I fill that out and select my pocket page style



Next I cut down photos that I ordered using the collage feature from the Project Life App. That way I can order 4" x 4", 2" x 3" or 2" x 2" photos without the crazy expense of a special size. I just order a 4" x 6" and cut them apart. 


From there I assemble my pages using my PML cards. 

I store my cards in a medium size organizer from CTMH I saw a lot of people storing their cards this way on YouTube and the best part about it, is that it fits in the top of my Raskog Cart from IKEA.  I had originally kept them by color but recently I discovered something about myself that I never new. I scrap much better by collection. So now my cards are sorted by collection and that way everything goes together easy peasy and I don't have to worry about my pinks being a little off from one another.


No comments:

Post a Comment