Monday, February 13, 2017

Pocket Scrapbooking - Week 2 and 3

Whoa here I am again with week 2 and 3!!! It is really working this time. Now I just have to keep it up. How are your scrappy goals coming along?

I don't really tend to follow hard set rules when I scrapbook. I like to keep it fun and so I pretty much do what I want and what I like. My life is one that I love but it isn't always super exciting. I worked really hard to make my life lovely and simple and so there might be weeks when there really just isn't much going on. Especially when we are in the middle of winter and it has just been cold and dreary out there.

With that being said. I combined weeks 2 and 3 so I didn't end up with a pocket page full of pretty pockets filled with PML cards. I want to keep my album photo heavy with a good balance of filler and journal cards.

I feel like I am starting to get the hang of this. Some of it seems to just be patient. I might not like how one pocket is looking but then when I put it all together it is like magic happens and it just works.


Supplies from CTMH unless otherwise noted:
Cardstock: Pomegranate,  Whisper, White Daisy
Pattern Paper -  Sugar Rush
Embellishments - Sugar Rush Complements, Sugar Rush Dots
Other - Sugar  Rush Washi Tape


No comments:

Post a Comment