Thursday, December 10, 2015

December Daily 2015

Hi everyone, I have been super busy cleaning up my studio...I know I know it is never ending. I think I have it in a good place right now I can get in there and work and enjoy my space. sometime in the near future I will do another studio tour but lately I have been thinking all about the December Daily, I know it is already the 10th but I figured I will show you what I have so far and try and get caught up.

Are you working on one? I have wanted to do it for years but have never really understood it. Last year I considered it and was going to buy the kit...WOW was it pricey. I passed. As you know I have been listening to the Scrap Gals podcast and they explained things a lot better.

#1 I don't have to buy the kit to do it
#2 The original idea was to use your stash

Hmmm #2 really got my attention I am like many scrappers and have a big giant stash. So while I was cleaning my room I started setting stuff aside and it was not long before I knew I had a big enough stash to do a December Daily this year.

Here is my front page or my introduction page if you will. I picked up this calendar from Marie Lottermoser over at the Stitch in Time blog if you have never seen her December Daily books for the past few years you need to drop everything and run over there...oh mu gosh so beautiful!!! I also am getting some good use out of my cricut. My Artbooking cartridge from CTMH is the front page here with December along the side. I cut it twice once on red card stock and once on glitter paper. Love love love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment