Tuesday, December 15, 2015

DD5 the Dance

Maizie has loved dance for years and years. She has been taking lessons and finally had her first dance recital.

Here is a close up of some left over embellishments from Yuletide Carol that I got last year from a CTMH club I was in.  One of my favorite things besides capturing the magic of the season is using up my od supplies.
 
Originally I was going to match Mai's outfit for this page and I am so glad I didn't. The tricky thing here was how to attach the ephemera. I decided to use glitter tape. I love how it turned out.

 
Here is the other side of day five you can see that I also added  my ticket with some washi tape and made note of the number that Mai's dance troop did.
 
 
Here is some journaling on a little postcard. I like how it looks like Santa is peeking out.



No comments:

Post a Comment