Saturday, December 12, 2015

DD2 a not so Christmas Diorama

So todays was almost a regular day except the part where I found out that my little one had a diorama due on Friday. Say what??? Apparently I found out about this way back in early November when we had conferences. I really really don't remember anything about it.

After a lot of panic and looking around on pinterest I remembered that I had won these giant stickers at a crop a while back that featured Little Red Ridinghood. Day saved...so here are a few photos from that and a little journaling. Not to exciting here on day 2.

This

is

real

life...

mom life. Ha

Here you can see my #1 from day one and surprise that thing behind it was a little sticker tree on a half page. Those stickers are from one million years ago. I have a few old Simply Scraping kits from Stampin' Up!

see.. using up  my stash yay me!

 
I was going for a washi tape tree look. I also dug out some of my old sparkly thickers...I love those things.

 
Here is my page without being able to see part of page 3.


This is not the first time scrapbooking supplies have saved my rear end and I know it won't be the last time either!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment