Tuesday, May 12, 2015

Just Sayin' Spring Green

I am finally seeing green around here! Lots of it...it has been raining, and raining, and raining some more. Even though it is suppose to be April Showers bring May Flowers this May in Illinois we are getting Aprils rain, but it isn't snow so...

Here is a fun little card I made


Do you see all of those triangles? I never thought I would make another project with so many triangles after my early scrapbooking days with Creative Memories. Remember those triangles? Just sayin' these are cute...just look at them. Maybe it is because they are covered with polka dots.


I also used some washi tape on the inside.


 
Supplies*:
Cardstock - Topiary, White Daisy
Ink - Canary, Topiary, Pear, Black
Stamp Sets -  May SOTM - Just Sayin', Artfully Sent 

Other - Topiary Striped Washi Tape, Sparkles
*All supplies are from Close to my Heart unless otherwise noted.


No comments:

Post a Comment