Monday, March 25, 2013

Passages of time through Nashville

So remember that one time a long long time ago that I went to Nashville? Well I finally started scrapbooking the photos! I am about half way done and I am really enjoying how they are turning out. 

I thought about just doing them one by one so you wouldn't know what a bad scrapper I have been lately but then decided to show you both of these pages since they use the same paper.

One of the highlights of our trip was the tour of Studio B. It was pretty cool to think about all of the famous footsteps that have walked into that building and put their dreams out there. Many of them turned into a reality. Patsy Kline, Dolly Parton (who apparently put her car though the wall while trying to park), Elvis recorded there. Actually that piano in my photo's was his piano...just amazing to wander around in there. It was so tiny too.

We also ate at this tiny little place at the edge of a park that had the most amazing BBQ it specializes in white BBQ sauce. I had to try it and yep it was super yummy!  If you are ever in Nashville make sure you stop by and grab a bite at Hog Heaven.
 

Supplies: CTMH Passages, Cricut Cartridge Cowboy Up, CTMH Cricut Cartridge Artiste

1 comment:

scrapperjen said...

I love the layouts, Amy! Great pictures. And Elvis' piano - I'm jealous.

Related Posts with Thumbnails