Friday, February 1, 2013

You + Me = Friends

 So today we are having a great new sketch for you to try at Scrap-n-Sketch it is a multi photo and so versatile  I just fell in love with it right away.


These photos are some that I had laying around of me and my bestie we for some reason do not have very many photos of us even though we have been best friends for almost 30 years. I think we need to change that...though I am not sure if I can get her to agree. 

Here is a detail of the little journaling pocket and the owls from Whooo Loves You? 


Did you notice that sparkly paper? It is new in the Close to my Heart catalog...that is online starting today! I must get me some more of it. 


Here is the sketch. Please take the time to join us...and don't forget to stop by next week to see our special bonus sketch blog hop...you are going to LOVE it.




2 comments:

  1. Cute pics :) I just became a follower of your blog and hope to spend a few moments browsing today ! Thanks for some new inspiration and I found you from Sketch n Scrap! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks as if you and your bestie has lots of fun together. Lovely layout my friend.

    ReplyDelete